As we enjoy the crisp fall nights and moderate temperatures, it’s also a reminder that winter is around the corner. It’s important that you take the time to prepare now to avoid costly issues later.
We have compiled a quick checklist to help get your property ready below.
Taking the time to get your property ready for winter before the winter starts is key to setting yourself up for success.
Fall Maintenance Check List
- Drain and disconnect outdoor faucets
- Service your furnace/HVAC system
- Bleed radiators and check boiler
- Clean up trees and shrubs
- Inspect for drafts
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Bring in outdoor furniture
- Clean and repair gutters
- Remove window A/C units
Read more about ways to Winterize Your Property.